What does EETC stand for?
EETC stands for Energy and Environment Technology Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EETC
We have 4 other meanings of EETC in our Acronym Attic
- Employment Education Training Access Centre (UK)
- Environmental Education & Training Partnership
- École d'Enseignement Technique de l'Armée de Terre (French: Land Forces School of Technical Training)
- East of England Tourist Board
- Entreprise Électricité Travaux Bâtiment (French: Building Construction Electricity Company; various locations)
- Early Education and Technology for Children (annual conference)
- Early Education and Training Centre (Hong Kong)
- Egyptian Electricity Transmission Company (Giza, Egypt)
- Electronic Engineering Times - China
- Energy & Environmental Technologies Conference
- Energy Efficient Topology Control
- Enhanced Equipment Trust Certificate
- Enniscorthy Enterprise and Technology Centre (Ireland)
- Equipment and Engine Training Council, Inc.
- Estimated Effort to Complete (IBM)
- Early External Thermal Control System
- Excellence Education Training & Care Services
- Economics, Exposure and Technology Division (US EPA)
- Electronics Engineering Technologies Division (various universities)
- End to End Transit Delay