This is one of the objectives of a building-integrated PV design study that engineers Whitby & Bird have recently completed on behalf of The Energy Technology Support Unit for the Department of Trade and Industry under the UK Solar Programme.
What does ETSU stand for?
ETSU stands for Energy Technology Support Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETSU
We have 1 other meaning of ETSU in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Training Services Support
- East Timor Student Solidarity Council (est. 1998; Indonesia)
- ERADCOM Tactical Software Support Center
- Enhanced Tactical Satellite Signal Processor
- Electronic Technical Suitability Test
- Eustachian Tube Swallow Test (scuba diving study tool)
- Exteroceptive Temporalis Muscle Suppression Test (neurology)
- East Texas State Teachers College
- East Tennessee State University (Johnson City, TN)
- East Texas State University (Commerce, TX)
- École Supérieure de Travail Social (French: Higher School of Social Work)
- Eisenbahner Turn und Sportverein (German)
- Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest
- Education Technology and Training (IEEE Workshop)
- Educational Technology Team (various locations)
- Educational Telecommunications and Technology
- Effective Throat Thickness
- Effective Top Tube (bicycle frame measurement)
- Effectively Tested Dram (full specification parts, fully tested and unmarked)
- Effluent Toxicity Testing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Energy Technology Support Unit (ETSU), a government agency representing industry in the UK, has evaluated the system's operating data and produced a leaflet endorsing the IFT technology for circulation to its member companies.