The day-head market in New York City is implemented as energy supply and demand tightens and energy prices have been increasing in the double digits over the past couple of years.
What does ESD stand for?
ESD stands for Energy Supply and Demand (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESD
We have 352 other meanings of ESD in our Acronym Attic
- Employé Speciale Diensten (Dutch)
- Employee Services Division
- Employment Security Department
- Encore Software Downloadable
- End of Screening Date
- End-Systolic Dimension (caridology)
- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection
- Enemy Situation Data
- Energy Spectral Density
- Energy Storage Device (output pulse power)
- Energy System Development (cardiology training program)
- Enfants en Situation Difficile (French: Children in Difficult Circumstances)
- Engine Shutdown Time
- Engineering for Sustainable Development (various organizations)
- Engineering Society of Detroit
- Engineering Support Division
- Engineering Systems Directorate
- English Speaking Driver (tourism)
- Enhanced Services Development (Sprint)
- Enhanced Services Directory (Lucent)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Utilities need to take a long-term view in order to ensure energy needs are met, and this resource plan provides key stakeholders and the public with a useful overall blueprint for future energy supply and demand requirements.
Today's Outlook was first developed in early 2001 when the energy crisis made the daily ebb and flow of energy supply and demand a critical piece of information.