We look forward to increasing awareness of the important clean technologies and energy saving products provided by National Energy Service Company," said Kelly Black, CEO, Premier Media Services.
What does ESCO stand for?
ESCO stands for Energy Service Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESCO
We have 16 other meanings of ESCO in our Acronym Attic
- European Step Centres Network (industry computerization)
- Everton Supporters Club Norwegian Branch
- English Setter Club of New England
- Executive Service Corps of New England
- Everton Supporters Club Northern Ireland
- European Society for Classical Natural Medicine
- European Society for Clinical Neuropharmacology
- Eastern Self-reliant Community Awakening Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Eastern Sydney Chamber Orchestra (Australia)
- Electric Steel Company, Inc.
- Esfahan Steel Company (Iran)
- Estonian Shipping Company
- Educational Services Center of Cuyahoga County (Cleveland, OH)
- Enhanced Server Capacity on Demand (Fujitsu Siemens Computers)
- European Standards Committee for Oxidative DNA Damage
- Eastern States Conference on Linguistics
- Eurovision Song Contest On Line
- École Supérieure de Chimie Organique et Minérale (French: Superior School of Mineral and Organic Chemistry; est. 1957)
- Economic Issues Community
- Electricity Supply Commission (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That lack of knowledge or feeling of apprehension has meant residents and businesses have missed opportunities to take advantage of value-added services and other benefits available to them when switching to an energy service company (ESCO).
Essential Innovations Technology (OTCBB:ESIV), provider of cutting-edge Geoexchange solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications as both a Geoexchange energy service company and as a manufacturer/distributor of proprietary geothermal heat pump technology, has been invited to present at Friedland Investment Events' upcoming Alternative Energy 2006 Conference.
The Cincinnati-based energy service company was recognized by the state for energy projects at Ohio University's Athens, Ohio, campus and at the Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority in Hamilton County, Ohio.
Vestar, an energy service company specializing in facility and infrastructure solutions, will soon begin making the energy-saving improvements at 500 public housing sites in the cities of Keene and Somersworth.
As an energy service company specializing in conservation solutions through the appropriate application of energy-related technology, Vestar has assisted numerous municipalities by providing solution implementation for energy efficiency.
Vestar, an energy service company specializing in facility and infrastructure solutions, completed similar projects for the Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA) and is currently engaged in a similar project for the LaSalle County Housing Authority in Illinois.
Power Corporation, a national energy service company (ESCO) developing distributed generation across the United States.