2 million Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPC) with Ohio's Cloverleaf School District, which comprised energy-efficiency initiatives at four facilities.
What does ESPC stand for?
ESPC stands for Energy Savings Performance Contract
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESPC
We have 31 other meanings of ESPC in our Acronym Attic
- Electromyographic Signal Processing and Analysis System
- Elementary School Principals Association of Washington
- Education Standards and Practices Board (North Dakota)
- Endoluminal Stenosis of Proximal Bronchi (sarcoidosis)
- EPEC (Enteropathogenic Escherichia Coli) Secretory Protein Gene B (microbiology)
- Evropski Sistem Prenosa Bodova (Serbian: European Credit Transfer System)
- Exceptionally Simple PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) Blog Software
- E-Mail Service Provider Coalition
- Edinburgh Solicitors Property Centre (Scotland)
- Electrostatic Powder Coating
- English-Swedish Parallel Corpus
- Entscheidungsunterstützungssystem in der Statistischen Prozeßcontrolle (Germany)
- Environment and Security Pilot Study
- Environmental Satellite Processing Center (US NOAA)
- Equality State Policy Center
- European Space Power Conference
- Expeditionary Support Policy Council (NAVSUP)
- Environmental Sanitation and Pollution Control Board (Philippines)
- Environmental Simulation Program for Concentrated Brines
- Escola Preparatória de Cadetes do Exército (Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NORESCO, a national leader in energy efficiency and energy infrastructure solutions, has increased its energy savings performance contract with the Alabama Department of Corrections (ADOC) to include two new phases of work totaling an additional $22.
00 Paperback HD3860 Energy savings performance contracts (ESPCs) allow public agencies to solicit various technical solutions and mobilize commercial financing from third parties.
The majority of the approved AFS021 funding will be used to buy out 1 5 energy savings performance contracts.
Action or Product: Energy Savings Performance Contract Institution: Eastern Illinois University Provider: Honeywell (www.
Katherine Weber and Michael Huckeby share their experience in "Maintaining a Viable Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPC)" in the day-to-day management of a shared-in-savings approach to acquisition.
Under the bill, ASE said the Department of Defense would establish an Energy Savings Performance Contract effort with 10 pilot projects.
Some of GSA's program highlights include: * Implementation of seven photovoltaic projects to reduce peak demand; * Installation of almost $50 million on energy retrofits to achieve savings of more than 1 trillion Btu; and * Issuance of 23 energy savings performance contracts and 21 utility energy efficiency service contracts to finance priority projects, saving almost 535 billion Btu annually.