Researchers from the Materials Energy Research Laboratory at the University of New South Wales in nanoscale (MERLin) at UNSW have synthesized nanoparticles of a commonly overlooked chemical compound called sodium borohydride and encased these inside nickel shells.
What does ERL stand for?
ERL stands for Energy Research Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERL
We have 128 other meanings of ERL in our Acronym Attic
- Earth Resources Library
- East Rail Line (Hong Kong)
- Easun Reyrolle Limited (India)
- Echo Return Loss
- Electronic Radiology Laboratory (Washington University School of Medicine; St. Louis, MO)
- Electronic Receipt Listing (aka Batch Detail Control Listing; Connecticut General Life Insurance Company)
- Electronic Resource Library
- Emergency Reference/Response Level
- Emergency Response Location
- Energy Recovery Linac
- Environmental Radiation Laboratory
- Environmental Research Laboratory
- Equipment Removal List
- Equipment Requirement List
- Equivalent Series Inductor
- Espace Ressource Logement (French: Housing Resource Area)
- Estimated Remaining Life
- European Requirements List
- Évreux Radio Locale (French: Evreux Local Radio; Evreux, France)
- Expeditionary Readiness and Logistics
Samples in periodicals archive:
This cooperative research initiative provides us a tremendous opportunity to work with a pre-eminent wind energy research laboratory to fully develop the potential of Vindicator(R) LWS for turbine control," said Phil Rogers, President and CEO of Catch the Wind Ltd.
Afterward, the monks were told that studies by the University of Massachusetts Renewable Energy Research Laboratory indicated that the land's elevation allowed for very strong winds.
PES supplied the onsite electrolysis hydrogen generators for Suffolk's Frank Sagan Energy Research Laboratory.
MALLOVE, NEW ENERGY RESEARCH LABORATORY, CONCORD, N.
The Savannah River Site site is a 300-square-mile area containing Department of Energy research laboratory and manufacturing facilities.
Environmental Protection Agency's Air and Energy Research Laboratory, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, in collaboration with Krich Ratanaphruks, Michael W.
The Reckoning & Future Strategy Companies mentioned: --Houston Natural Gas --InterNorth --Enron --US Federal Trade Commission --Federal Power Commission --Federal Energy Regulatory Commission --New York Mercantile Exchange --Natural Gas Clearinghouse --Dynegy --US Energy Information Administration --Congressional Budget Office --California Public Utilities Commission --Minerals Management Service --OPEC --Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission --National Energy Research Laboratory --Gas Technology Institute For more information visit http://www.