After the Energy Regulation Board (ERB) granting of regulatory consent, the construction has started on an electricity transmission line from the US$650 million Maamba thermal power station to Muzuma sub-station.
What does ERB stand for?
ERB stands for Energy Regulation Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERB
We have 83 other meanings of ERB in our Acronym Attic
- Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Educational Records Bureau
- Educational Requirements Board
- Educational Retirement Board
- Einstein-Rosen Bridge (Lorentzian wormhole)
- Embedded Ruby (web programming language)
- Emergency Release Board
- Emerging Results Brief
- Employee Relations Branch (various organizations)
- Employee Review Board (various organizations)
- Engineering Research Building (various schools)
- Engineering Review Board
- Enhanced Radiation Bomb
- Enhanced Readiness Brigade
- Enlisted Record Brief
- Enlisted Review Board (US DoD)
- Enlistment Retention Board (US Navy)
- Entreprise Redonnaise de Bâtiment (French construction business)
- Epic Rap Battles (video series)
- Équipement Régional du Bâtiment (French: Equipment Regional Building)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The initiative from the government is being matched by private sector firms in the nation, including the Peace Be Still Citrus Farm, the Energy Regulation Board (ERB), Spree Guest House, the Hotel Edinburgh, and the Ndola Technical School, and they are all looking at ways of providing good service to clients while following sustainable energy practices.
However, the plant cannot be commissioned without clearance from the Atomic Energy Regulation Board ( AERB), which is not an independent regulator but an arm of the Department of Atomic Energy.
An electricity transmission line is being constructed from the US$650 million Maamba thermal power station to Muzuma sub-station after obtaining regulatory consent from the Energy Regulation Board (ERB).
Deputy Chairman Planning Commission Montek Singh Ahulwalia, officials of the NDMA, Atomic Energy Regulation Board, the Department of Atomic Energy and other concerned agencies were attended the meeting.
Earlier scientists from the Crisis Management Group of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) and Atomic Energy Regulation Board had also carried out a survey on the extent of radiation.