The provider is responsible for the operation of facilities center Touques transfer and transport of waste to Energy Recovery unit Ecostu~Air Saint Jean de Folleville (ZAC de Port-Jerome II 76170 Saint Jean de Folleville, FRANCE ).
What does ECU stand for?
ECU stands for Energy Recovery Unit (hot water heat exchanger)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECU
We have 118 other meanings of ECU in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Cabling Unit
- Electronic Control Unit
- Electronically-Controlled Unit (engines)
- Elgin Choral Union (Elgin, IL)
- Emergency Care Unit (trauma facility)
- Employees Credit Union (various locations)
- Encephalitozoon Cuniculi
- End COMSEC Unit
- End Cryptographic Unit
- Energy Conservation Unit (hot water heat exchanger)
- Engine Change Unit
- Engine Control Unit
- Engineering Concepts Unlimited (manufacturer/designer of engine controls)
- Engineering Concepts Unlimited, Inc (manufacturer/designer of Engine Controls)
- English Church Union
- Enhanced Channel Unit (cellular)
- Entertainment Capacity Unit
- Environmental Conditioning Unit
- Environmental Control Unit
- Environmental Crimes Unit (DOE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conforming to green building criteria, the project will install thermal insulation, programmed and automatic thermostats, suction fans with energy recovery units, and use natural light and heat reflective colours especially at the interfaces and roof.
The project will install thermal insulation, programmed and automatic thermostats, abd suction fans with energy recovery units.
The report says Dow Corning's recently installed energy recovery unit had led to a 44 per cent reduc-tion in methyl chloride releases into the atmosphere.
Furthermore, the overall project also features an energy recovery unit that will produce electricity from the high pressure treated water supplied to the Capilano service area to be used by the GVRD.
It will additionally use thermal insulation, programmed and automatic thermostat, suction fans with energy recovery units, and natural light and heat-reflective colours, especially at the interfaces and roofs.
Strobic Air will supply a total of nine (9) Tri-Stack(TM) fans mounted on three (3) Energy Recovery Units.
To centralize the process of pre-conditioning ventilation air and the recovery of exhaust air energy, large energy recovery units or DOAHUs with energy recovery means are commonly used.