Trayport is Britain's fasted growing software house and Britain's fastest growing profitable technology company (according to the 2003 Sunday Times ARM Tech Track 100), and has also been named 'House of the Year 2003 - energy software' by Energy Power Risk Management Magazine (March 2003 issue).
What does EPRM stand for?
EPRM stands for Energy Power Risk Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPRM
We have 8 other meanings of EPRM in our Acronym Attic
- European Pharmaceutical Regulation and Innovation Systems
- Ear Pathology Research Laboratory (University of Toronto; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Electric Power Research Laboratory
- Electronic Product Reliability and Liability (conference)
- Energy Power Resources Limited (UK)
- Engineering Psychology Research Laboratory (University of Illinois)
- Epidemic Prevention Research Laboratory (Japan)
- East Peace Regional Landfill Authority (Alberta, Canada)
- Eelam People's Revolutionary Liberation Front (Sri Lanka)
- Electronic and Physical Records Management
- Enterprise Project Risk Management (various locations)
- Enterprise Protection Risk Management (US Air Force)
- Equal Pay Review Model (UK)
- Equipment Performance Report Management
- Expert Panel on Resources Management (Wales, UK)
- Extended Partial Response Maximum Likelihood
- Eastern Peninsular Ranges Mylonite Zone
- Eastern Puma Research Network (est. 1983; Maysville, WV)
- Economic Policy Research Network (est. 2001; Denmark)
- EEE Producer Registration Number (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speakers: Don Stowers (Facilitator), former Editor, Hart's Energy Markets and Energy Power Risk Management magazines; Chuck Kingswell-Smith, Director, Energy Finance Group, BankOne N.