In order to qualify for Energy Star recognition, cement plants must score at least 75 on the Energy Performance Indicator, used by the EPA to measure energy efficiency.
What does EnPI stand for?
EnPI stands for Energy Performance Indicator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EnPI
We have 3 other meanings of EnPI in our Acronym Attic
- European NIDDM (Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus) Policy Group
- Ecolo Nous Prend Homo (French; Belgian gay civil rights group)
- Environmental and Public Health (University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire)
- European Network of Physiotherapy in Higher Education (Saxion University of Applied Sciences; Netherlands)
- European Network for Public Health Nutrition
- Eerste Nederlandse Particuliere Hoefsmeden Opleiding (Dutch: First Dutch Farrier Private Training; South Holland, Netherlands)
- Environment and Public Health Organization
- European Network for Peace and Human Rights
- Everywhere and Now Public Housing Residents Organizing Nationally Together
- Emerson Network Power India (Mumbai, India)
- Ente Nazionale Prevenzione Infortuni (Italian: National Accident Prevention Body)
- European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument
- European Neighbourhood Policy Instrument (EU)
- European Neutron Polarisation Initiative
- Excess Net Passive Income (taxes)
- École Nationale de la Protection Judiciaire de la Jeunesse (French: National School of the Judicial Protection of Youth)
- Everglades National Park (Florida)
- Eagle Nest Public Library (New Mexico)
- Equipage, No Performance Monitoring (Alcatel)
- Egyptian National Post Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA's ENERGY STAR Energy Performance Indicators (EPI) allow companies to measure their energy performance against others in the industry while achieving breakthrough improvements in energy efficiency.
To qualify for the Energy Star, a pharmaceutical site must benchmark its energy efficiency using the Energy Star Energy Performance Indicator (EPI).
EPA's ENERGY STAR Energy Performance Indicators allow companies to measure their energy performance against others in the industry while achieving breakthrough improvements in energy efficiency.
In order to qualify for the award, a plant must score at least 75 of a possible 100 on the Energy Performance Indicator (EPI), used by the EPA to measure energy efficiency in cement plants.
This multi-year certification process requires buildings to score within the top 25 percent of their industry based on energy performance indicators.
All three of CalPortland's cement plants scored in the top 20 percent of cement facilities nationally based on ENERGY STAR's energy performance indicator (EPI) benchmarking tool.
EPA worked in partnership with pharmaceutical companies to develop the Energy Performance Indicator, which is available as a benchmark tool for all companies to compare their energy performance against others in the industry.