The CoolingBypassFactorEmpirical DX coil model uses performance data at rated conditions along with performance curve fits for variations in total capacity, energy input ratio and part-load fraction to determine performance at part-load conditions.
What does EIR stand for?
EIR stands for Energy Input Ratio
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EIR
We have 108 other meanings of EIR in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Information Resource
- Electronic Inventory Record
- Electrostatic Image Reproducer
- Element Integration Review
- Emergent Installation Report
- Employee Information Record (Sprint)
- Employers Information Requirements (UK)
- Endangerment Information Report
- Energy Impulse Response
- Energy Information Strategies for Regulated Markets
- Enforcement Investigation Report
- Engineering Information Release (development standards)
- Engineering Information Report
- Engineering Information Request
- Engineering Investigative Report
- Entered Into Rest (headstone abbreviation)
- Entomological Inoculation Rate
- Environmental Impact Report
- Environmental Impact Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
SIMULATION MODELS AND EXPERIMENTAL VALIDATION Multisplit VRV System Module A mathematical model of the multisplit VRV system was developed based on the existing air-cooled direct expansion (DX) coil in EnergyPlus, which determines the part-load performance of the coil by utilizing numerical expressions of the total cooling capacity and the energy input ratio as a function of the part-load fraction through regression analysis.