The LRC also received a $75,000 Energy Innovations Small Grant (EISG) to develop the first DaySwitch(tm) prototype.
What does EISG stand for?
EISG stands for Energy Innovations Small Grant (California Energy Commission)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EISG
We have 3 other meanings of EISG in our Acronym Attic
- Entrepreneurial Initiative of Southeast Michigan
- European Information Server for Earth Sciences (Clausthal Technical University; Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany)
- Exhibition Industry Senior Executives Summit (Center for Exhibition Industry Research)
- Edinburgh International Science Festival (UK)
- Elastic Incoherent Structure Factor (US NASA)
- Environmental Impact Screening Form (Washington, DC)
- Essential Image Source Foundation (Santa Barbara, California)
- European Interagency Security Forum (humanitarian aid network)
- Environmental Impact Study for Acronym Creation (humor)
- European Information Systems for Organic Markets
- Energy Intermarket Surveillance Group (electricity market monitoring organization)
- Experimental Investigations of Spacecraft Glow
- Enzymatic In Situ Hybridization
- Eagle Integrated Solutions Incorporated (various locations)
- Eastern Industrial Supplies, Inc. (Greenville, SC)
- Egyptian Information Society Initiative
- Emergency Information Services Interface
- Emerging Information Systems Inc. (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Endeavor Information System, Inc
- European Information Society Institute (Slovakia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The research projects will receive grants of up to $75,000 each from the Energy Innovations Small Grant Program -- a part of the Commission's $62 million a year Public Interest Energy Research (PIER) program.
an innovator in developing and manufacturing power plastics that convert light to energy, today announced the California Energy Commission is earmarking funds from its Energy Innovations Small Grant Program for Konarka.