Ernst & Young veteran will also head the board's audit committee DALLAS -- Energy Future Holdings today announced the election of Billie Williamson as a member of its board of directors.
What does EFH stand for?
EFH stands for Energy Future Holdings (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFH
We have 30 other meanings of EFH in our Acronym Attic
- Evergreen Food & Goods Rescue (Washington)
- Éducation Française Greater Seattle (French: Greater Seattle French Education; Seattle, WA)
- Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme (UK)
- European Forum for GeoStatistics
- Externally Fired Gas Turbine
- Ethernet (Fast and Gigabit) Technical Overview
- Empire Film Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- École Française d'Hypnose (French: French School of Hypnosis)
- École Française de l'Heuristique (French: French Heuristic School)
- Engine Flight Hours
- Enterprise for Health (Germany)
- Equivalent Flight Hours (military aviation training)
- Essential Fish Habitat
- Essentials for Health
- Evangelische Fachhochschule (German: Protestant University of Applied Sciences)
- Evangelische Fachhochschule Hannover (German: Protestant University of Applied Sciences and Arts)
- Exposure Factors Handbook (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Ealing Family Housing Association (now Catalyst Communities Housing Association; London, UK)
- Entwistle Family History Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Allan Koenig, an Energy Future Holdings spokesman, said in an email that there was "no managerial relationship" between Oncor and EFH.
both wholly-owned subsidiaries of Energy Future Holdings Corp.
and advisory chairman to Energy Future Holdings will discuss the implications of changing energy policy.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- The FutureGen Alliance announced today that Luminant, a subsidiary of Energy Future Holdings (EFH), has joined the non-profit consortium of global electric utilities and coal companies working with the U.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Luminant, a subsidiary of Energy Future Holdings (EFH), announced it has applied for membership in the FutureGen Alliance.
Leveraged Finance Spotlight -- Energy Future Holdings Corp.
The move, which involves approximately 400 TXU Energy employees plus additional business partners, fulfills a commitment to remain in the Dallas-Fort Worth area while, at the same time, become more separate and distinct from other businesses of Energy Future Holdings Corp (EFH).