Programs were created or enhanced in consultation with an advisory Energy Efficiency Working Group, made of representatives from customer and regulatory groups, including the Northwest Energy Coalition, Oregon Public Utility Commission, Oregon Office of Energy, Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance, Natural Resources Defense Council, City of Portland and others.
What does EEWG stand for?
EEWG stands for Energy Efficiency Working Group (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEWG
We have 4 other meanings of EEWG in our Acronym Attic
- Epoxide Equivalent Weight (epoxy resins)
- Erndtebrücker Eisenwerk (German pipe manufacturer)
- European Evidence Warrant (EU)
- Neenah, Wisconsin
- Environment, Energy, Water and Clean Technology (India)
- European Energy-from-Waste Coalition (Brussels, Belgium)
- Evangelical and Ecumenical Women's Caucus
- Exit Examination of Writing Competency (Norfolk State University; Norfolk, VA)
- Enhanced Exchange Wide Dial
- Egyptian Echocardiography Working Group (professional organization; Alexandria, Egypt)
- Environmental Economics Working Group
- Eastern Engineered Wood Products (Bethlehem, PA)
- Environmental Engineering and Water Resources
- Earthquake Early Warning System (various nations)
- Eastern Exterior Wall Systems, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Education Early Warning System (Innovative Management Concepts, Inc.)
- Ethiopian Early Warning System
- Endurance Exercise and Weight Training
- Employee Express (US NASA)
- European Electricity Exchange