To assist the financing of renewable energy projects, the Jordan Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Fund is in the process of being set up which will be available, by application, to local or international developers and funded by the Government.
What does EEF stand for?
EEF stands for Energy Efficiency Fund (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEF
We have 59 other meanings of EEF in our Acronym Attic
- Everything Editor for Escape Velocity (gaming software)
- External End-Expiratory Volume
- Éclaireurs Évangéliques de France (French: Evangelicals Scouts of France)
- Écologie et Écophysiologie Forestières (French: Forest Ecology and Ecophysiology)
- Education Enhancement Fund (various locations)
- Educational Enrichment Foundation (Tucscon, AZ)
- Effective Enemy Fire
- Egypt Exploration Fund (est. 1882)
- Egyptian Expeditionary Force
- Employée en Économie Familiale (French: Used in Home Economics; Switzerland)
- Energy-Efficient Family (micro-architecture)
- Engineering Employers Federation (UK)
- Enseignement, Éducation et Formation (French: Teaching, Training and Education)
- Enterprise Environnemental Factor (project management)
- Entreprises Electriques Fribourgeoises (French electric companies)
- Environment Electronic Friends
- Epson Exhibition Fiber (printer paper)
- European Education Forum
- European Employee Forum
- Excitation Efficiency Function (microscope)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plan includes a [euro]70million energy efficiency fund which policy makers claim will create 2,000 posts.
The Cyprus Energy Agency, a non-profit non-governmental organisation (ngo) supported by the European Commission and the municipalities' union, has said that it would liaise with the European Energy Efficiency Fund (EEE-F) to obtain 90 per cent of the funding for the necessary technical and financial studies.
Around 75% of the funding came from the Department of Health's pounds 100m Energy Efficiency Fund, with the remainder paid for by the hospital.
Around 75% of funding came from the Department of Health's Energy Efficiency Fund with the remainder paid for by the hospital.
An energy efficiency fund is also being set up with the assistance of Asian Development Bank to facilitate energy sector in enhancing generation and distribution capacity.
Some of the key green features of the bill include accelerating the deployment of "smart grid" technology (systems of routing power in ways that optimize energy-efficiency), providing energy efficiency funds for schools, offering support for governors and mayors to beef up energy efficiency in private homes and public buildings, and establishing a new loan guarantee program to help renewable energy producers survive in down economic times.
Through the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund, UI provides programs and services to help residential, and small and large businesses become more energy efficient.