It is an initiative of the Energy Efficiency Fund, the Clean Energy Finance & Investment Authority, the State, and your local electric and gas utilities, with funding from a charge on customer energy bills.
What does EEF stand for?
EEF stands for Energy Efficiency Fund (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEF
We have 59 other meanings of EEF in our Acronym Attic
- Enfants Étrangers en Vacances (French: Foreign Children on Holiday; Belgium and Romania)
- Everything Editor for Escape Velocity (gaming software)
- External End-Expiratory Volume
- Éclaireurs Évangéliques de France (French: Evangelicals Scouts of France)
- Écologie et Écophysiologie Forestières (French: Forest Ecology and Ecophysiology)
- Education Enhancement Fund (various locations)
- Educational Enrichment Foundation (Tucscon, AZ)
- Egypt Exploration Fund (est. 1882)
- Egyptian Expeditionary Force
- Employée en Économie Familiale (French: Used in Home Economics; Switzerland)
- Energy-Efficient Family (micro-architecture)
- Engineering Employers Federation (UK)
- Enseignement, Éducation et Formation (French: Teaching, Training and Education)
- Enterprise Environnemental Factor (project management)
- Entreprises Electriques Fribourgeoises (French electric companies)
- Environment Electronic Friends
- Epson Exhibition Fiber (printer paper)
- European Education Forum
- European Employee Forum
- Excitation Efficiency Function (microscope)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Fund now invites eligible consulting firms("Consultants") to indicate their interest in providing the Services.
COMMERCIAL law firm Muckle LLP has been appointed to a national panel to advise Sustainable Development Capital LLP (SDCL), the manager of a specialist energy efficiency fund into which the UK Government's Green Investment Bank (GIB) has made a PS50m commitment.
The plan includes a [euro]70million energy efficiency fund which policy makers claim will create 2,000 posts.
The Cyprus Energy Agency, a non-profit non-governmental organisation (ngo) supported by the European Commission and the municipalities' union, has said that it would liaise with the European Energy Efficiency Fund (EEE-F) to obtain 90 per cent of the funding for the necessary technical and financial studies.
And "capacity building is needed", with more energy efficiency initiatives such as modern building codes, energy standards for appliances and equipment; energy efficiency funds, and information and promotion campaigns.
A MEI is majority owned by Catalyst Private Equity, an Arab MENA region cleantech and energy efficiency fund.
Around 75% of the funding came from the Department of Health's pounds 100m Energy Efficiency Fund, with the remainder paid for by the hospital.