Department of Energy (DOE) announced today $5 million in new funding for Lake Erie Energy Development Corporation (LEEDCo), the non-profit corporation leading the effort for the first freshwater offshore wind project in the nation.
What does EDC stand for?
EDC stands for Energy Development Corporation (Philippines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDC
We have 361 other meanings of EDC in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Draft Capture
- Electronic Drag Torque Control (Opel)
- Emballage Diffusion Création (French packaging manufacturer)
- Emergency Decontamination Center
- Emergency Dispatch Center (various locations)
- Emmanuel Duclos Conseil (French consulting firm)
- Employee Dependent Care
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemical (environment)
- Endocrine-Disrupting Compound
- Energy Data Collection Project (Digital Government Research Center)
- Energy Disruption Committee (US FEMA)
- Energy Distribution Curve (spectroscopy)
- Engine Driven Compressor (utilized by aircraft to provide pressurization to the cabin)
- Engineering Data Controller/Change
- Engineering Date Code
- Engineering Design Center (various organizations)
- Engineering Design Centre (various organizations)
- Engineering Design Concept (US DoD)
- Engineering Design Conference
- Engineering Design Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading global supplier of power delivery solutions for the energy industry, announced today that it has been selected by Energy Development Corporation (China), Inc.
Pantangco, Energy Development Corporation - Brad Sterley, Standard Chartered Bank - Theresa Cruz-Capellan, Sun Edison - Pedro H.
uk Energy Development Corporation (EDC), a former subsidiary of state-owned Philippine National Oil Company, has said that it was planning to secure another loan from the International Finance Corporation (IFC) for next year.
South Africa's Energy Development Corporation (EDC), a division of the state-owned Central Energy Fund, will buy a 25.
which won in the Power Category for its $161 million project at Ravenswood Power Plant in Long Island City, owned by Keyspan Energy Development Corporation.
Export-Import Bank and Energy Development Corporation, a U.
Enter the Vesto stove, a radical energy-saving cooking appliance, the brainchild of the South African Energy Development Corporation (EDC) and the German Technical Cooperation Agency (GTZ) with funding from the UNDP.