com/) program include: -- A second opening keynote delivered by Jack McGowan, President and CEO of Energy Control, Inc.
What does ECI stand for?
ECI stands for Energy Control, Inc. (New Mexico)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECI
We have 279 other meanings of ECI in our Acronym Attic
- Electronics Corporation of Israel
- Eloquence Command Interface (Eloquent Technology, Inc.)
- Emballage Convoyage Industriel (French industrial packaging company)
- Emerald Computers Inc. (Arizona)
- Emergency Contact Information (various schools)
- Employee Community Involvement (various locations)
- Employment Consultants Institute
- Employment Cost Index
- Empty Chamber Indicator (firearms)
- Encuesta a Comunidades Indígenas (Spanish: Survey of Indigenous Communities; US and Mexico)
- Engine Components, Inc. (aviation)
- Engineering Change Instruction
- Enhanced Cardiology Inc.
- Enhanced Cartridge Interface (Atari computers)
- Enquiry of Commercial Interest
- Enrollment for Core Infrastructure (Microsoft)
- Enterprise Communications, Inc. (New Jersey)
- Enterprise Content Integration
- Environmental Change Institute (Oxford University Centre for the Environment, UK)
- Environmental Condition Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several industry experts will be joining the panel discussion, including: * Badri Raghavan, chief technology officer, FirstFuel Software * Daniel Hullah, partner, RockPort Capital * Jack McGowan, president, Energy Control, Inc.