Operations The NEES companies are leaders in all areas of electric utility operation and administration, including customer service, energy conservation and load management, environmental control, accounting, production, and engineering.
What does ECLM stand for?
ECLM stands for Energy Conservation and Load Management (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ECLM
We have 4 other meanings of ECLM in our Acronym Attic
- European Center for Law and Justice
- Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center (Head Start)
- Eagle Creek Little League (Indianapolis, IN)
- Early Childhood Learning Laboratory (Boston University; Massachusetts)
- East County Little League (Washougal, WA)
- Elbert County Little League (Elberton, GA)
- Expectation of the Complete-Data Log-Likelihood Function
- École de Conduite de la Madeleine (French driving school)
- Economic Council of the Labour Movement (Danish trade union forum; Denmark)
- Editions Charles Leopold Mayer
- Enterprise Content Lifecycle Management (software)
- European Champions League Men (table tennis)
- European College of Lifestyle Medicine (European Medical Society for Lifestyle Medicine and Preventive Medicine)
- European Confederation of Laboratory Medicine
- European Council of Legal Medicine
- Extra Class License Manual (amateur radio)
- Emerging Clinical Leaders Network (UK)
- Encore Clean Energy, Inc.
- Enquête sur la Commercialisation des Logements Neufs (French: Survey on Marketing of New Homes)
- European Civil Liberties Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electric Energy Conservation and Load Management Electric energy consumption is growing at pace exceeding 11 per cent in Pakistan.
Demand side management, formerly known as energy conservation and load management, involves new techniques and technologies such as high-efficiency lighting and motors that help reduce customer demand for energy.