Flintshire's Heating Energy Conservation Unit came on board and set about finding the necessary funding.
What does ECU stand for?
ECU stands for Energy Conservation Unit (hot water heat exchanger)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECU
We have 118 other meanings of ECU in our Acronym Attic
- Electro Chemical Unit
- Electronic Cabling Unit
- Electronic Control Unit
- Electronically-Controlled Unit (engines)
- Elgin Choral Union (Elgin, IL)
- Emergency Care Unit (trauma facility)
- Employees Credit Union (various locations)
- Encephalitozoon Cuniculi
- End COMSEC Unit
- End Cryptographic Unit
- Energy Recovery Unit (hot water heat exchanger)
- Engine Change Unit
- Engine Control Unit
- Engineering Concepts Unlimited (manufacturer/designer of engine controls)
- Engineering Concepts Unlimited, Inc (manufacturer/designer of Engine Controls)
- English Church Union
- Enhanced Channel Unit (cellular)
- Entertainment Capacity Unit
- Environmental Conditioning Unit
- Environmental Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Director of finance and business services, Umar Hussain, said: "The work of our Environmental and Energy Conservation Unit will be key to our success in reducing our environmental impact and maximising the financial resources we have available.
Setting up an environmental and energy conservation unit at their headquarters in Bridgend has led to a massive increase in the amount of material the force recycles.