The Energy Conservation Group (ECG) was founded just six months ago, but is already projected to turnover around pounds 3.
What does ECG stand for?
ECG stands for Energy Conservation Group (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECG
We have 132 other meanings of ECG in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Components Group
- Electronic Control Gear (fluorescent lighting)
- Elizabeth City Regional Airport (North Carolina)
- Embedded and Communications Group (various companies)
- Emerald City Gazette (soccer journal)
- Emergency Coordination Group
- Employee Consultative Group (various locations)
- En Route Communications Gateway (FAA)
- Enbridge Consumers Gas
- Enduring Constitutional Government
- Engineering Consultants Group (various locations)
- Environmental Chemistry Group (Royal Society of Chemistry)
- Eternal Church of God
- Ethnic Channels Group Ltd. (Canada)
- European Co-operation Grouping
- European Contact Group (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Executive Coaching Group (various locations)
- Exercise Control Group
- Export Credits Group (Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development)
- Extras Casting Guild
Samples in periodicals archive:
Federico Pena, the energy secretary, said manufacturers and energy conservation groups had agreed to the new standard.
Leaders from government, science, industry and energy conservation groups met in Nashville this week to discuss strategies for a more energy efficient future for the Southeast.
Bogue also was finance director at the Energy Conservation Group, LLC, the largest independently owned retail fuel oil dealer in Queens, for nine years.
a nonprofit energy conservation group that has installed energy-saving measures in more than 600,000 homes over the past 14 years.