ENERGY City Qatar (ECQ) has said it will extend the use of solar energy from 6 MW to 9 MW following a collaboration agreement with Qatar Solar Technologies (QSTec).
What does ECQ stand for?
ECQ stands for Energy City Qatar
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECQ
We have 11 other meanings of ECQ in our Acronym Attic
- Evaluation Committee of Private Universities (Cyprus)
- Entreprise Charentonnaise de Peinture et Vitrerie (French painting and glazing company)
- European Corporate Publishing Verband (press association)
- East Coast Pro Wrestling (Lake Hiawatha, NJ)
- East Coast Professional Wrestling
- East Coast Paging and Wireless Systems
- European Christian Political Youth Network (Amersfoort, The Netherlands)
- Ecliptiq Radio (gaming)
- Ecquaria Technologies
- Electoral Commission Queensland (Australia)
- Enterprise Cyberquery (Cyberscience Corporation)
- Entropy-Constrained Quantization
- European Center for Quality Ltd. (est. 2001)
- Evening Call to Quarters (military)
- Executive Core Qualifications
- Early Childhood Quality Network (Ohio State University)
- Electro-Chemical Quartz -crystal Balance
- East Cobb Quilters Guild (Marietta, GA)
- East Coast Quarter Horse Association (Port Orange, FL)
- Enterprise Compliance and Quality Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Qatar Solar Technologies (QSTec) and Energy City Qatar (ECQ) signed a memorandum of understanding towards incorporating solar panels and technologies into ECQ's future developments.
It is close to the Barwa Financial District planned by the local Barwa Real Estate to the north, and the up-coming Energy City Qatar development to the east, which is backed by Bahrain's Gulf Finance House, Abu Dhabi Investment House and Kuwait Investment Co.
A number of major initiatives to diversify the economy will come to fruition in the coming years, including: Qatar Financial Centre, Education City, Qatar Science and Technology Park, Energy City Qatar, Tourism sector, Construction and Real Estate, Sports, Conferences etc.
6 bn Energy City Qatar (ECQ), the Gulf's first energy business hub, began in 2007 in the prestigious Lusail area in Doha.
This massive $5-billion realty project is the sum composition of smaller districts such as Energy City Qatar, Entertainment City, the ongoing $2.
In 2008, Energy City Libya (ECL), envisioned as the primary energy hub for North Africa, became the latest in a series of energy themed infrastructure initiatives originated by GFH in addition to Energy City Qatar, Energy City India and the Caspian Energy Hub.
Energy City Qatar and the Telecom City in Mumbai will be among the first to benefit from access to AT&T's global network.