1 Renewable Energy Capacitor Manufacturers: 2013 82 6.
What does E-CAP stand for?
E-CAP stands for Energy Capacitor (Mobile Suit Gundam)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of E-CAP
We have 115 other meanings of E-CAP in our Acronym Attic
- External Border Gateway Protocol
- e-Business on Demand (IBM)
- Engineering Bill-Of-Materials
- European Backbone Service
- Electronic Book
- Export Best Practice Guide (trade)
- Enhanced Bottom Pressure Recorder
- Excitation-Contraction Coupling
- Elderly Patients with Chronic Atrial Fibrillation
- Electrolytic Capacitor
- E-Client Application Status (Canadian immigration online service)
- Eastern Catholic Alliance of Schools for Excellence (various locations)
- Enterprise Computer-Aided Software Engineering
- Electronic Cash
- Electronic Catalog System
- Exteroceptive Component of the Cuneocerebellar Tract
- Electrochemical Cell
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
- Enhancing Care for Hospitalized Older Adults with Memory Problems (National Institute on Aging clinical trial)
- Electronic Client Health and Result Monitoring System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nissan capacitor features an Energy Capacitor Storage System (ECaSS) developed by Okamura Labs using innovative Gore electrode technology.
The Nissan capacitor features an Energy Capacitor Storage System(TM) (ECaSS) developed by Okamura Labs using innovative Gore electrode technology.