Rhetoric is definitely flowing fast and deep as FERC decides whether it should reconsider the gas quality standards it has already approved for Algonquin which has completed 13 miles of pipeline to connect its existing offshore terminal to a fleet of specially designed Energy Bridge Regasification Vessels (EBRVs) owned by Excelerate Energy L.
What does EBRV stand for?
EBRV stands for Energy Bridge Regasification Vessel
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office (Louisiana)
- Evidence-Based Review of Stroke Rehabilitation (Ontario, Canada)
- East Belgian Racing Team (Belgium)
- Elevated Body-Rotation Test
- Embedded Barcode Remittance Technology
- Empty Bed Retention Time (environmental science)
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- East Border Region Tourism Partnership (UK)
- Ente Bilaterale Regionale Turismo Siciliano (Italian: Bilateral Inter-Regional Tourism Sicily; Italy)
- (Electronically Bringing Even) Better Registration to the University of Nebraska, Omaha
- Exemplar-Based Random Walk
- East Bayshore Recycled Water Project (California)
- E-Business Strategy
- E-Business Suite (Oracle Corporation)
- Early Bird Special
- East Bionic Symphonia (band)
- Ebony Biomedical Services, Inc.
- Ecolab Business Solution (Germany)
- Ecology Building Society (UK)
- Econotel Business Systems, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Excelerate is the creator of a new generation of LNG technology with successful commissioning of the Energy Bridge system that utilizes Energy Bridge Regasification Vessels (EBRV).
Excelerate's second Energy Bridge regasification vessel, the Excellence, stayed on station in five to six meter seas states while deepwater port personnel monitored Hurricane Katrina's path.