2 million in additional energy assistance funds to 125 assistance organizations to help the elderly, veterans and others in need catch up on winter heating bills.
What does EAF stand for?
EAF stands for Energy Assistance Fund (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAF
We have 129 other meanings of EAF in our Acronym Attic
- Egyptian Air Force
- Egyptian Armed Forces
- Elastic Arts Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Electric Arc Furnace
- Électricité Autonome Française (French: Independent French Electricity)
- Electrolysis Association of Florida
- Elite Armed Forces
- Emergency Action Facility
- Employer Application Form (UK)
- Employers Association of Florida
- Energy Availability Factor (power plant performance)
- Engineering Analysis Function
- Engineering Application Framework
- Enginemen's Assurance Fund (UK)
- English Archery Federation
- Enterprise Application Fabric (software)
- Enterprise Architecture Framework
- Entity Armed Forces
- Environmentally Attributable Fraction
- Eosinophilic Angiocentric Fibrosis (respiratory illness)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We re making energy assistance funds available to help our customers pay their bills and stay safe in the heat.
Mazzarella is asking every city resident to contribute $1 to a newly established energy assistance fund.
In response to his plea to each city resident to contribute $1 to an energy assistance fund, "someone came in here this morning after working the night shift to make a $25 donation," Mr.
At the Santa Clarita Valley Senior Center, executive director Brad Berens said he's bracing for a run on its Energy Assistance Fund - a few thousand dollars to help up to 300 people pay energy bills, money that typically is depleted after it is made available in February.
The $50 recycling incentive also can be donated to SCE's Energy Assistance Fund, which provides grants to customers who are having trouble paying their bills.
EOC distributed the additional funding this month to 129 assistance organizations to ensure they have adequate energy assistance funds to last until the next funding year begins in October.
2 million customers to join in the holiday spirit early by contributing to the utility's Energy Assistance Fund.