It is one of several divisions in the New Mexico Energy, Minerals and Natural Resources Department that might need to shrink its budget by another $1.
What does EMNRD stand for?
EMNRD stands for Energy, Minerals and Natural Resources Department (New Mexico)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Euro-Mediterranean Non-Governmental Platform
- Euro-Mediterranean Network for Human Rights
- European Mediation Network Initiative
- Erforschung der Öffentlichen Meinung, Markforschung und Meinungsforschung, Nachrichten, Informationen, Dienstleistungen
- East Marietta National Little League (Marietta, GA)
- Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing
- Extended Multiport Network Method
- Emergency Management and National Preparedness Program (US FEMA)
- Endocrinology, Metabolism, Nutrition and Reproductive Sciences (US NIH)
- Evangelical Ministries to New Religions
- Expendable Mine Neutralization System
- End of Morning Nautical Twilight
- Erdélyi Magyar Nemzeti Tanács (Hungarian National Council of Transylvania)
- Early Music New York (New York, NY)
- Euro-Mediterranean Network for Youth Trafficking Prevention (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Effective Microorganisms New Zealand
- Early Morning Originator (airline industry)
- Eclipse Management Organization (software foundation)
- Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon (Portland, OR)
- Educational Management Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
The amount of paperwork supporting the state's oil and natural gas wells was becoming too overwhelming for the state to manage effectively," said Frank Chavez, district supervisor of the Oil Conservation Division of the Energy, Minerals and Natural Resources Department.