The structure of the German ESI up to 1998 was based on the 1935 Energy Law, Energiewirtschaftsgesetz (EnWG) which involved an exclusive territory concept with demarcation contracts between utilities concerning the geographical areas they supply.
What does ENWG stand for?
ENWG stands for Energiewirtschaftsgesetz
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENWG
We have 1 other meaning of ENWG in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Nursing World
- Energie Noord-West (Dutch: Energy Northwest)
- Enterprise Network Worldwide (accounting firms; Nashville, TN and Paris, France)
- Ethnic NewsWatch (magazine)
- Extreme Neighbourhood Wrestling
- Kenosha, Wisconsin (Airport Code)
- Eastern Nebraska Wheelchair Athletic Association
- Elimination of Non-Working Banks
- Eastern National Water Carrier (Namibia)
- Elgin National Watch Company (Elgin, Illinois)
- ESA (European Space Agency)-NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Working Group (est. 2005)
- Enhanced Naval Warfare Gaming System
- European Network for Workplace Health Promotion
- East and West Interactive (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Eastern Nebraska Western Iowa Car Council
- Early Non-Weight-Loss (lower gastrointestinal cancer)
- Ecological North West Line
- Electricity North West Limited (UK)
- Enhanced Weapon of Mass Destruction
- Eneighborhoods Document (File Extension)