SeeNews) - Dec 4, 2012 - Austrian hydropower utility Verbund (WBAG:VER) said on Monday it had agreed to sell its minority stake in power supply company Steweag-Steg to the parent, Energie Steiermark AG.
What does ESTAG stand for?
ESTAG stands for Energie Steiermark AG (Austria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- European String Teachers Association (Malta)
- Evergreen State Taxi Association (Washington)
- East Suffolk Theatre Amateur Awards
- Energy Saving Trust Advice Centre (UK)
- Environmental Science and Technology Alliance Canada
- Esperance Sportive Troyes Aube Champagne (French football club)
- European Symposium on Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry
- Ecole Supérieure des Techniques Aéronautiques et de Construction Automobile (French engineering school)
- Extended Specify Task Abnormal Exit
- European Surface Treatment on Aluminium
- Eastern Shore Tuition Assistance Program (est. 1978; Virginia)
- Energy Sector Technical Assistance Project (Kosovo)
- Environmental and Social Technical Assistance Project (Belize)
- Expressed Sequence Tag Analysis Pipeline
- Early Scheduling Toolset for Automated Range
- Electronically Scanned Thinned Array Radiometer
- Electronically Steered Thinned Array Radiometer (NASA)
- eScience Telescopes for Astronomical Research (UK)
- European Standard Travel Agent Registry