Enemy The BCT S-2 or his designated representative briefs Situation the enemy situation and the enemy course of action (COA) in order to depict the situation for combat service support (CSS) executors.
What does ENCOA stand for?
ENCOA stands for Enemy Course of Action
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ENCOA
- European Network for Communication and Information Perspectives
- Eastern North Carolina Iris Society (Raleigh, NC)
- European Network of Councils for the Judiciary (The Hague, The Netherlands)
- Every Nation Campus Ministries
- Master Chief Engineman (Naval Rating)
- Eastern North Carolina Medical Group (Rocky Mount, NC)
- Eastern North Carolina Natural Gas
- Enterprise Companies
- Energy Company of America (Houston, TX)
- European Non Commissioned Officer Academy
- European NGO Council on Drugs
- Encyclopedia of DNA Elements
- Engineer Command (US DoD)
- Enterprise Networking and Computing Conference
- Enhanced Consequence Management Planning and Support System (DARPA)
- Energy Conservation
- Energy Conservation Promotion Act (Thailand)
- Environmental Consultancy
Samples in periodicals archive:
NAIs are used to help confirm or deny a particular enemy course of action.
This chart helped provide a running estimate to develop the situation, as well as ideas on the current enemy course of action.