Clal Insurance chose ControlGuard's Endpoint Access Manager in order to enforce corporate policy by managing the use of removable media and wireless communication in the organization.
What does EAM stand for?
EAM stands for Endpoint Access Manager (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAM
We have 117 other meanings of EAM in our Acronym Attic
- Éducation aux Médias (French: Media Literacy)
- Electric Accounting Machine
- Electrical Accounting Machine
- Electro-Absorption Modulator (photonic systems)
- Electron Acoustic Microscopy
- Electronic Accounting Machine
- Elmhurst Art Museum (Illinois)
- Embedded Atom Method
- Embedded-Atom Model
- Emergency Action Message
- Energy and Management
- Enfance Actions Madagascar (French: Childhood Action Madagascar)
- Engineered Automation of Maine, Inc.
- Engineering Asset Management
- Enhanced Accounting Management (Sprint - 3g)
- Enlisted Assignment Model
- Enrollment Administration Manager (software; Trizetto)
- Enterprise Access Management
- Enterprise Account Manager
- Enterprise Application Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Endpoint Access Manager from ControlGuard of Herzelia, Israel, is software that centrally controls, monitors, and logs the way information is uploaded and downloaded from any endpoint in an organization.
ControlGuard Endpoint Access Manager technology also ensures the security of student records and corporate data, in compliance with state and federal regulations.
ControlGuard's flagship security product, Endpoint Access Manager, allows enterprises to centrally control, monitor and record how data is uploaded and downloaded from removable media and portable devices to desktop and laptop computers.
Duane Morris Chooses Endpoint Access Manager to Secure Critical Information Residing on Desktops and Laptops BRIDGEWATER, N.
ControlGuard's Endpoint Access Manager also ensures the security of student records and corporate data, keeping the school in compliance with state and federal regulations.
The company's flagship product, Endpoint Access Manager, centralizes the management of real-time forensic analysis of media, portable devices and communication interfaces.
ControlGuard's Endpoint Access Manager Platform Will Be Integrated in M-Systems' Xkey(R) Enterprise Solution BRIDGEWATER, N.