HCAECs were cultured in endothelial cell medium (ECM) supplemented with endothelial cell growth supplement (ECGS) (Carlsbad, CA, USA) at 37 C in a 5% CO2 and 95% ambient air environment.
What does EnGS stand for?
EnGS stands for Endothelial Cell Growth Supplement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Engineering Network
- Engineering Officer (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Environmental Non-Governmental Organization
- Engineer Field Maintenance
- Engineer Topographic Laboratories
- Engineer Element
- École Nationale du Génie Rural des Eaux et Forêts (French: National School of Rural Water and Forestry Engineering)
- Engineering Support
- European Non-Governmental Sports Organisation
- Engineering Schoolship
- Engagement Status
- Elderly Subjects with Normal Glucose Tolerance
- Engineering Technology (various schools)
- Everything Next Gen Union
- European Natural Gas Vehicle Association
- European Non-Governmental Youth Organisation
- École Nationale de l'Humour (French: National School of Humor; Canada)
- Electrodo Normal de Hidrogeno (Spanish: Normal Hydrogen Electrode)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Endothelial cells were isolated by using BS-1 lectin-coated magnetic beads, and cultured in a selective medium containing DMEM, endothelial cell growth supplement, D-valine, heparin, and plasma-derived horse serum.