What does EIAP stand for?
EIAP stands for Endorsed Internal Audit Program (Institute of Internal Auditors; various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EIAP
We have 2 other meanings of EIAP in our Acronym Attic
- European Institutional Asset Management Survey
- European Intelligent Actuation and Measurement User Group
- Exercise-Induced Airway Narrowing
- Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand (Australia)
- Enforcement, Investigations and Analysis Officer (USDA)
- Enseignement Intelligemment Assisté par Ordinateur (French: Intelligent Computer-Aided Instruction)
- Environmental Impact Assessment Ordnance
- European Internet Accessibility Observatory (project based in Norway to benchmark accessibility of European web-sites)
- European Interparliamentary Assembly on Orthodoxy
- Eligible Individual Account Plan (economics)
- Environmental Impact Analysis Process
- Environmental Impact Analysis Program
- Europe and International Affairs Panel (East of England Regional Assembly)
- Electronic Industries Association of the Philippines, Inc.
- Engine International Air Pollution Prevention
- Environmental Impact Assessment Questionnaire
- Ente Italiano Audizioni Radiofoniche (Italian; former national radio network)
- Environmental Impact Assessment Report
- Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research
- Ecumenical Information AIDS Resource Center