Argon also offers complete lines of PICC and midline catheters, endomyocardial biopsy forceps, introducer sheaths, pressure transducers and other vascular products.
What does EMB stand for?
EMB stands for Endomyocardial Biopsy (cardiology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMB
We have 80 other meanings of EMB in our Acronym Attic
- Email Me Back
- Embassy Music Board (band)
- Embraer (Brazilian aircraft manufacturer)
- Empire Marketing Board (est. 1926; UK)
- Employment and Manpower Bureau
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Engineering in Medicine and Biology (various organizations)
- English Matthews Brockman
- Enhanced Master Burst (EISA)
- Enterprise Message Broker
- Enterprise Mobility Business
- Environment Management Bureau
- Environmental Management Bureau (Philippines)
- Eosin-Methylene Blue
- Équipements de Métiers de Bouche (French catering equipment company)
- Europäischer Metallgewerkschaftsbund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tissue * Residual myocytes <60% by morphometric characterization analysis (or <50% if estimated), with of walls fibrous replacement of the RV free wall myocardium in >1 sample, with or without fatty replacement of tissue on endomyocardial biopsy III.
Tissue characterisation of wall Major Minor * Residual myocytes <60% by * Residual myocytes 60% to 75% morphometric analysis, (or <50% if by morphometric analysis, (or estimated), with fibrous replacement 50%, to 65% if estimated), with of the RV free wall myocardium in fibrous replacement of the RV [greater than or equal to]1 sample, free wall with or without fatty replacement of tissue on endomyocardial biopsy myocardium in [greater than or equal to]1 sample, with or without fatty replacement of tissue on endomyocardial biopsy III.
The patient refused endomyocardial biopsy and invasive electrophysiological studies.
The patient was next transferred to a heart transplant center with the diagnosis of idiopathic nondilated cardiomyopathy, where she underwent a right ventricular endomyocardial biopsy (Figure 1, A and B).
Endomyocardial biopsy (7), cytoimmunologic monitoring (8), echocardiography (9) and pace electrocardiography (10) are the techniques that we have used for follow-up and rejection surveillance.
Amyloidosis was diagnosed on endomyocardial biopsy after abdominal fat aspirate was negative for amyloid.
The safety and utility of endomyocardial biopsy in infants, children, and adolescents.