In a related report, use of the Cavaterm system resulted in similar amenorrhea rates as endometrial laser intrauterine thermal therapy (ELIYT), which involves the use of diffused laser light to coagulate the endometrium, and the NovaSure system, which involves the use of a three-dimensional bipolar electrode to ablate the endometrium.
What does ELITT stand for?
ELITT stands for Endometrial Laser Intrauterine Thermal Therapy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Enhanced Logistics Intratheater Support Tool (US DoD)
- Electronics Information Test
- Ethnolinguistic Identity Theory (commmunication theory)
- Electronic Logistics Information Trading Exchange
- Encouraging Learning in Technology and Engineering (Warren, OH, USA)
- Enhanced Logistics for Insight and Tactical Excellence (MMOG game)
- Excellence in Leadership: Improving Through Education (Cooper Institute)
- Executive Level Interface Terminal Environment
- Extended Long Range Integrated Technology Evaluation
- Electronics and Information Technology Exposition
- Electronic LIbrary Exchange for Information Resources (Australia)
- Eastern Long Island Yachting Association (aka Eastern Long Island Sailing Association; New York)
- Entente de Lutte Interdépartementale contre les Zoonoses (French: Interdepartmental Agreement Fight against Zoonoses)
- Education and Law Journal (Brigham Young University; Provo, UT)
- Electronic Law Journals (UK)
- Embedded Linux Journal
- Emory Law Journal (Atlanta, GA)
- Engineered Log Jam
- Environmental Law Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
GyneLase is a second-generation global endometrial ablation light-based system that uses a minimally invasive procedure known as ELITT (TM), Endometrial Laser Intrauterine Thermal Therapy.