Bradford, Tioga and Sullivan counties Endless Mountains Transportation Authority, Towanda, $64,425.
What does EMTA stand for?
EMTA stands for Endless Mountains Transportation Authority (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMTA
We have 22 other meanings of EMTA in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic
- Emergency Medical Technician-Refresher (course)
- Emergency Medical Technician - Shock Trauma
- Elapsed Maintenance Time per Maintenance Action
- Elapsed Maintenance Time per Maintenance Requirement
- East Meadow Teachers Association
- Edmonds Music Teachers Association
- Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adapter
- Emergency Medical Technician Ambulance (EMS)
- Emerging Markets Traders Association
- Engineering and Marine Training Authority (UK)
- Enhanced Multimedia Terminal Adapter
- Enterprise Messaging Trusted Agent
- Erie Metropolitan Transit Authority (Pennsylvania)
- European Management Training Associates (est. 1987)
- European Metropolitan Transport Authorities
- Essential Medical Training for AMEDD Aviation Course
- Enhanced Metabolic Testing Activity Chamber
- Emerging Technologies Advisory Group
- Ethnic Minority and Traveller Achievement Grant (UK; education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bradford, Sullivan and Tioga counties: -- Endless Mountains Transportation Authority, Towanda, $44,500.
Bradford County: Endless Mountains Transportation Authority, Towanda, $21,280.
Bradford, Tioga and Sullivan Counties -- Endless Mountains Transportation Authority, Towanda, $60,000.
The new counties, transportation providers and level of state financial assistance are listed below: Beaver County Beaver County Transportation Authority, $144,000; Blair County Blair Senior services, $252,438; Bradford, Sullivan and Tioga counties Endless Mountains Transportation Authority, $170,000; Centre County Centre County, $204,000; Crawford County Crawford Area Transportation Authority, $90,000; Dauphin County Capital Area Transit, $140,000; Erie County Erie Metropolitan Transportation Authority - LIFT, $160,000; Lancaster County Red Rose Transportation Authority, $56,000; Lawrence County Allied Community Transportation Service, $201,257; Lycoming and Clinton counties STEP Inc.
Altoona, $105,840; Bradford County Endless Mountains Transportation Authority, Towanda, $154,320; Greater Valley Emergency Medical Service, Sayre, $35,200; Bucks County Bucks County Transport Inc.
114,660; Bradford, Sullivan and Tioga counties Endless Mountains Transportation Authority, $132,180; Bucks County Bucks County Transport Inc.