says Parton, also the tribes' liaison to the Breath of Life Institute, an offshoot of the quasi-federal Endangered Language Fund.
What does ELF stand for?
ELF stands for Endangered Language Fund (Yale University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELF
We have 184 other meanings of ELF in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Location Finder
- Electronic Low Frequency
- Electrostatic Levitation Furnace
- Elf Lore Family (south-central Indiana)
- Eliminate Landmines Forever (ChemTech)
- Elvish Linguistic Fellowship (J.R.R. Tolkien)
- Emergency Loan Fund (various organizations)
- Emergent Learning Forum
- Emeril Lagasse Foundation
- Employee Learning Fund (Canada)
- Energie Liquide de France (corporate name)
- Energy Level Finder
- Engagement Level Feedback
- Engineered Land Form
- Engineered Landform
- English Language Fellow (various locations)
- Enhanced Liver Fibrosis (test)
- Enterprise Learning Framework (Microsoft Vista)
- Enterprise Loan Fund (various organizations)
- Environmental Law Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Financial supporters include: the Sycuan Institute for Tribal Gaming, the University of California Humanities Research Institute, the Endangered Language Fund, Intellisparx and Larry Banegas of Kumeyaay.
Douglas Whalen, a Yale University linguist and president of the Endangered Language Fund, labels each disappearance "a cultural disaster" that shows a global lack of respect for disparate perspectives on the world.