In addition, the network will utilize Cisco Network Admission Control ("NAC") for network security and to ensure compliance of end-user workstations with the College's network security policies.
What does EUW stand for?
EUW stands for End-User Workstation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EUW
We have 3 other meanings of EUW in our Acronym Attic
- Extreme UltraViolet Imaging Detector
- Extreme Ultraviolet Telescope
- European Urology Video Journal (surgical technique DVDs)
- Euroopan Unionin Virallinen Lehti (Finnish: European Union's Official Journal)
- Extreme-Ultraviolet Lithography
- European Unified Vertical Network
- European Union Visitors Program
- Extracorporeal Ultraviolet Radiation of Blood
- Estonian United Russian People's Party (Estonia)
- Exposition Universelle des Vins et Spiritueux (French: Universal Exposition of Wines and Spirits; France)
- European Union of Women
- European Utility Week (trade show)
- Enhanced Use of Wood Working Group
- European Warrant Exchange
- Edinburgh University Wind Band (UK)
- Evergreen Underground Water Conservation District (Pleasanton, TX)
- Edwards Underground Water District (Texas)
- European Union Wind Energy Conference
- End Use Working Group
- Edinburgh University Womens Hockey Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Screen formats need to be "friendly" and make the best use of end-user workstations.
Knoa provides the only application monitoring solution that measures what the users actually care about, the response time of the transactions within the application, from the perspective of the actual end-user workstations," continued Harzog.
The solution is also easy to deploy and manage, without the need to pre-install client software on end-user workstations.
Companies can now use IronMail to provide security and privacy for their e-mail messages without having to deploy software on end-user workstations and laptops.
Security is moving from the network perimeter further into the enterprise to critical network links, key hosts and servers, databases and end-user workstations.
Sends a signal to all attached end-user workstations to drop their TCP/IP connections to the primary server and re-attach to the standby.
The new service requires that the remote end-user workstation or laptop authenticate with the enterprise security profile before connecting to the enterprise network via iPass.