The Objective of the Study This study aims to develop and validate an instrument for measuring end-user computing satisfaction in computerized accounting system (CAS) environment particularly in private sectors organization.
What does EUCS stand for?
EUCS stands for End-User Computing Satisfaction (measurement)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EUCS
We have 1 other meaning of EUCS in our Acronym Attic
- European Confederation of Medical Suppliers Associations
- End User Contact
- EUMETNET Composite Observing System
- Emergency Urgent Change Package
- End-User Content Policy
- European Union Common Position
- European Conflict Prevention and Crisis Management
- European Union Crime Prevention Network
- European Cloud-Radiation Experiment
- Edinburgh University Computer Services (Scotland)
- European Union Consulting Services (Italy)
- Exeter University Choral Society (UK)
- End User Computing Satisfaction Instrument
- European Union Constitutional Treaty
- Early Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease (rheumatic disease indicator)
- European Union Clinical Trials Directive
- Electric Utility Chemistry Workshop (conference)
- Estonian Union for Child Welfare
- European Union Contest for Young Scientists
- Earliest Urge to Defecate
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABSTRACT This study evaluates the construct validity of an end-user computing satisfaction scale in the context of the Korean culture.
Doll, W J, Xia, W and Torkzadeh, G (1994) 'A confirmatory factor analysis of the end-user computing satisfaction instrument' MIS Quarterly 18(4): 453-461.