com/cgi-bin/prnh/19990329/SFM010 ) Integrated Decision Processing is a new approach to decision-making, providing an end-to-end information system for automating complex decision processes.
What does EEIS stand for?
EEIS stands for End-To-End Information System (US NASA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EEIS
We have 5 other meanings of EEIS in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Efficiency Incentive Program (various locations)
- European eCall Implementation Platform (EU)
- Electrical Equipment Installation Qualification (Beijing Municipal Commission of Housing and Urban-Rural Development; China)
- École d'Echecs et d'Informatique des Remparts (French: School of Computer Chess and the Ramparts)
- East of England Innovation Relay Centre (Cambridge, UK)
- European Institute for Reproductive Health
- Energy Efficiency Interest Rate Reduction (Alaska)
- Ectomesenchymal-Endodermal Interaction System
- Elementary Education Interest Section (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Elevating Equipment Inspection Service (Roanoke, VA)
- Energy and Environment Information System (UN Industrial Development Organization)
- European Environmental Information System (EU)
- Edcouch Elsa Independent School District (Texas)
- Electrical Electronic Industry Training Ltd. (Australia)
- Entreprise Électricité Industrielle Tertiaire (French: Tertiary Industrial Electricity Company)
- Eco-Ethics International Union (Germany)
- Entropia Engine Image Viewer (software)
- Eastern Economic Journal
- École d'Escrime Japonaise (French: Japanese Fencing School)
- École de l'Enfant Jésus (French: School of the Child Jesus; Belgiqum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NMCI delivers a comprehensive, end-to-end information system to the DoN through a common computing and communications environment.
The Marubeni Aerospace Group will coordinate the delivery of end-to-end information system solutions featuring Microvision's Nomad Augmented Vision System and other display systems tailored to the specific needs of defense, aviation and industrial customers in the Japanese market.