16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Monitors in US$ Thousands by the following Product Segments: End-tidal Carbon Dioxide (EtCO2) Monitors, and Transcutaneous Carbon Dioxide (tcpCO2) Monitors.
What does ETCO2 stand for?
ETCO2 stands for End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Electronic Textual Cultures Lab (University of VIctoria, British Columbia)
- Energy Technology Criteria List (Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs; UK)
- Extraction Transformation Cleansing and Loading (software)
- European Topic Centre on Land Use and Spatial Information
- Edaran Tan Chong Motor (Malaysian car distributor)
- Electronics Technician Master Chief (USCG/USN Electronics Technician, pay grade E-9)
- Early Total Cervix Occlusion (surgery)
- Electric Terminal Company Ltd (Korea)
- Emergency Traffic Coordinating Officer
- European Transplant Coordinators Organization
- East Texas Council of Governments
- European Testing for Certification of Office and Manufacturing Equipment
- Emerging Technologies Conference
- Emerging Technologies Center of the Americas (Miami-Dade Community College)
- Early T-Cell Precursors (cell biology)
- Eltham Town Centre Partnership (UK)
- Entertainment Technician Certification Program
- East Tennessee Cave Rescue (Knoxville, TN)
- Export Trade Certificate of Review (US DoC)
- East Timor Crisis Reflection Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
2]) was monitored with the TCM TOSCA[R] monitor (Radiometer Copenhagen, Basel, Switzerland), and end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtC[O.
end-tidal carbon dioxide concentration (EtCO2), body temperature, and respiratory rate.
Purpose/Hypothesis: The purpose of this study was to establish the validity and reliability of end-tidal carbon dioxide (ETCO2) measurements as obtained by the Capnotrainer.
Designed for use in a variety of acute and critical care setting--including intensive care, progressive care, and medical-surgical units--the protocols address non- invasive cardiac, respiratory waveform, end-tidal carbon dioxide, blood pressure, and pulse oximetry monitoring.
They monitored maternal end-tidal carbon dioxide measurements to indirectly gauge fetal carbon dioxide levels.
Does the end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2) concentration have prognostic value during out-of-hospital cardiac arrest?
In 1994, Hunsaker and colleagues introduced a laser-safe subglottic Mon-Jet ventilation tube, which has the ability to periodically measure end-tidal carbon dioxide levels.