ISLAMABAD -- A study has found that women with hypertensive disorders during pregnancy are at higher risk of chronic kidney disease and end-stage renal disease compared with women without the disorders.
What does ESDR stand for?
ESDR stands for End-Stage Renal Disease
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESDR
We have 6 other meanings of ESDR in our Acronym Attic
- European Security and Defense Policy
- European Security and Defense Program
- European Society for Developmental Psychology
- European Spatial Development Perspective
- Entente Sportive Département Préfecture du Rhône (French sports club)
- Excited State Double-Proton Transfer
- Edges Standard Deviation Ratio
- Electron Spectroscopy of Diffuse Reflectance
- Electronic Single Data Return
- Electronic Small Disc Recorder
- Engineering Source Data Requirement (systems engineering)
- English Second Division Rugby
- Enterprise Security and Disaster Recovery
- Environmental and Social Due-diligence Report
- Escola Secundária Domingos Rebelo (school in Portugal)
- ETSI Satellite Digital Radio
- European Society for Dermatological Research
- European Strategic Defence Review
- Executive Steel Defense Resolution
- Ecologically Sustainable Development Reporting and Assessment (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, January 23( ANI ): A study has found that women with hypertensive disorders during pregnancy are at higher risk of chronic kidney disease and end-stage renal disease compared with women without the disorders.
html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Therapy End-stage Renal Disease Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2019 This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Prediction of Quality of Life in a Cohort of End-stage Renal Disease Patients.
The prevalence of end-stage renal disease has more than doubled in the past decade according to a study by researchers at the New England Medical Center.
Hyperphosphatemia can result in significant morbidity and mortality in end-stage renal disease patients.
I believe this is an exciting opportunity to explore a new therapy for End-Stage Renal Disease patients in the United States that may have a positive impact on patient care.
Under the new agreement, Saint Mary's will add Healthways' Care Support programs for end-stage renal disease (ESRD) and chronic kidney disease (CKD) to its current offering, which includes diabetes, cardiac disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, impact conditions and high-risk care management.