Pooled results demonstrated that this form of stem cell therapy significantly improves left ventricular function, reducing left ventricular end-systolic and end-diastolic volumes as well as infarct size and cardiac wall motion.
What does EDV stand for?
EDV stands for End-Diastolic Volume
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EDV
We have 51 other meanings of EDV in our Acronym Attic
- Episcopal Diocese of Upper South Carolina
- Éditions du Voyage (French: Travel Editions)
- Eiffel Dépôt Vente (French: Eiffel Deposit Sale)
- Electron Drift Velocity (electricity and magnetism; physics)
- Electronic Diversity Visa Program (US State Department)
- Electronic Drawings Vault
- Electronische Dienstverlening (German: Electronic Services)
- Elektronische Datenverarbeitung
- Emitter Descriptor Vector
- End of Discharge Voltage (batteries)
- Ende Der Vernunft :-)
- Endothelium-Dependent Vasodilation
- Enfants du Vietnam (French: Vietnamese Children)
- Engeneic Delivery Vehicle (drug delivery)
- Ensemble de Valeur (blogring.net, secret society)
- Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (Wyse Technology)
- Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis (skin disease)
- Escapades des Déficients Visuels (French: Escapades of the Visually Impaired)
- European Disaster Volunteers (UK)
- Every Day Value (Macy's marketing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The thick ventricle wall causes a decrease in diastolic ventricular compliance and therefore end-diastolic pressure must increase in order to perpetuate the same end-diastolic volume (13,14).
He spoke and published widely on the subject but acknowledged that he was not the first to describe the relationship between end-diastolic volume and the work of the heart.
Relationship of wedge pressure to end-diastolic volume in patients undergoing myocardial revascularization.
Compensated outpatients with idiopathic DCM with a current left ventricular ejection fraction <50%, an end-diastolic volume index >70 mL/[m.
The EF is not always a precise number and represents the ratio of end-systolic volume to the end-diastolic volume X 100.
The most accurate Duplex scan value in this study was internal carotid (IC) end-diastolic volume (EDV) [is greater than] 90 cm/s, which necessitated surgery according to national standards.
A favorable trend toward reduction was also observed in end-diastolic volume.