Problems are experienced with the plastic coating becoming brittle, because of the heat and small amounts of UV emitted from the lamps, well before end of service life.
What does ESL stand for?
ESL stands for End of Service Life (product lifetime)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESL
We have 258 other meanings of ESL in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Systems Laboratory
- Electrostatic Levitator (NASA Marshall Space Flight Center)
- Electrostatic Loudspeaker
- Elementary School Level (various locations)
- Elista (Russia)
- Embedded Systems Laboratory
- Emergency Service Level (FAA)
- Emergency Staffing Level
- Emitter Signal Library
- Employer Stop Loss (insurance)
- End-User Subscription Licensing
- Énergies Services Lannemezan (French energy provider)
- Energy Systems Laboratory
- Eng S Lustig Consulting Engineers Ltd (Tel-Aviv, Israel)
- Enghouse Systems Limited (Ontario, Canada)
- Engine Speed Limit
- Engine Speed Limiting (system)
- Engineering Systems Laboratory (various schools)
- English as a Second Language
- English Sign Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy modernize current Fleet Submarine Broadcast System (FSBS) components, many of which are approaching end of service life, or are scheduled for upgrade.
As most of Brazilian Air Force inventory has passed or is very near the end of service life, it is to be expected that 20-30 combat aircraft will be ordered in the next 5 years.
Workshops focus on key industry topics such as Implementing an End of Service Life Strategy, Marketing Reverse Logistics, RL Contracts and more.
CSN-USA offers innovative solutions from repairing motherboards to total in and out of warranty turnkey service solutions, including suggesting replacements for items that are unavailable or have gone end of service life.