The striker, carpeted over a pre-match strip club trip, accepted his Goal of the Season award at last week's end of season bash with a heartfelt tribute to fans.
What does EoSB stand for?
EoSB stands for End of Season Bash
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EoSB
- Eastern Ontario Swimming Association
- Emanuel Old Scholars' Association (Australia)
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Association (Washington, DC)
- European Office Supply Alliance
- Seaman Apprentice, Engineering Aide Striker (Naval Rating)
- Electro-Optic Systems Atmospheric Effects Library
- Electro-Optical Systems Applications Library
- Eastern Ontario Square and Round Dance Association (Canada; est. 1979)
- Earth Observation Satellite (Company)
- Earth Observation Satellite Company
- End of Service Benefits
- End Of Sub-BitStream
- Earth and Ocean Sciences (coursework; various universities)
- East Orange Soccer Club (Orlando, Florida)
- Eastern Oklahoma State College
- Eastern Oregon State College (La Grande, OR)
- Emergency Oxygen Supply Connection
- European Open Source Certificate
- Earth Observation for Sustainable Development of Forests (Canadian Forest Service)
- East Otero School District (La Junta, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By PAUL NILSEN FAB FLOURNOY received a rapturous reception from Newcastle Eagles fans after he again dragged himself out of his sick bed for the club so he could say farewell at an end of season bash.
I'm just sorry to hear you didn't play quite so well at the team's end of season bash down the local 10-pin bowling CAPTION(S): LUCKY SEVEN: Glens' Clive Guppie catches the ball despite missing three fingers