Dempsey booted two penalties before the break and it looked as that was the end of matters.
What does EOM stand for?
EOM stands for End of Matter
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EOM
We have 78 other meanings of EOM in our Acronym Attic
- Echelons of Maintenance (USMC logistics)
- Economy of Movement
- Election Observation Mission
- Electric Overhead Monorail
- Electro-Optic Modulator
- Elements of Music (music producer)
- Emphasis of Matter (auditing)
- Employee of the Month
- Empty of Message (message boards, chat rooms)
- End of Market
Samples in periodicals archive:
When protons decay, that's the end of matter, so when they have all decayed, there can be no more stars, planets or people.