The event must be at night beyond the end of evening nautical twilight and prior to begin morning nautical twilight.
What does EVENT stand for?
EVENT stands for End of Evening Nautical Twilight
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of EVENT in our Acronym Attic
- Elkhorn Valley Economic Development Council (Norfolk, NE)
- Exploits Valley Economic Development Corporation (Canada)
- Earth-Venus-Earth-Earth Gravity Assist (astronomy)
- Environmental Verification Experiment for the Explorer Platform
- English for Vocational Education and Further Study
- Educational Visualization Environment for Graph Algorithms
- Ex Vivo Eye Irritation Test
- Embudo Valley Environmental Monitoring Group (New Mexico)
- Eugene Veg Education Network (Eugene, OR)
- European Virtual Engineering Network
- Entreprendre Villes Et Quartiers (French: Undertake Towns and Neighborhoods)
- Election Violence Education and Resolution (International Foundation for Electoral Systems)
- Electric Vehicle on Electrified Roadway
- Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis
- European Vision and Eye Research
- Everglades National Park (US National Park Service)
- Enhanced Value Estimation of Real Estates
- East View Elementary School (Owensboro, KY)
- Electronic Vision Enhancement System (ophthalmology)
- Eagle View Farms
Samples in periodicals archive:
In other cases, the TUAVs provided important information during the day as their prime hours of flying were late afternoon to end of evening nautical twilight.