The e-learning courses include: - Health and Safety Awareness for Employees - Manual Handling Awareness - Display Screen Equipment Safety - Fire Safety Awareness Each e-learning course will have an end of course assessment that's been designed to prove a delegate has reached the required level of knowledge.
What does EOCA stand for?
EOCA stands for End of Course Assessment (academic evaluation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EOCA
We have 13 other meanings of EOCA in our Acronym Attic
- Extended/Engineered Operating/Overhaul Cycle
- Extension of Care (healthcare)
- Extensiveness of Comments
- Extent of Condition (nuclear energy)
- Eye of Cthulhu (Terraria)
- Earth Observing System Commanding Controller
- Ethiopian Orthodox Church Development and Inter Church Aid Commission
- Extractable, Organically-Bound Chlorine
- Cerebellar Ataxia, Early-Onset, with Retained Tendon Reflexes
- Constructionman Apprentice, Equipment Operator Striker (Naval Rating)
- End of the Church Age
- Estación de Observación de Calar Alto (Spanish)
- Explosive Ordnance Clearance Agent (US DoD)
- Early-Onset Cerebellar Ataxia with Hypoalbuminemia
- Earth Observations Commercial Applications Program
- Electrical Optical Circuit Board
- Earth Operation Commanding Center (NASA EOS project)
- East Oxford Community Centre (UK)
- Emergency Operations Center Coordinator
- Engineering Operational Casualty Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
After completion of the five modules, and following a successful interactive end of course assessment, each user is provided with a certificate.
Whatever the choice might be, the importance to students of synopsis and motivation in end of course assessment should receive serious consideration.