End of Century Poetry: When they started stripping off everything/down to the emotion's nub/while still retaining the G-string of intellect,/I joined in the dance and brought/along my own bongos just to make/separate staccato statements.
What does EOC stand for?
EOC stands for End of Century
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of EOC
We have 166 other meanings of EOC in our Acronym Attic
- Elementary Operations Committee
- Embedded Operations Channel
- Embedded Overhead Channel (Alcatel)
- Emergency Obstetric Care (maternal mortality)
- Emergency Operating Center
- Emergency Operations Center
- Emergency Operations Coordinator
- Emerging Organic Contaminant
- Employee On Call
- Employee Owned Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The result in 'Glass' is something between a visual, end of century Scheerbart, full of hints and agendas, many only just beyond aphorism, and a brilliant slide show.
Some of the world's most famous politicians and entertainers were at the glittering end of century celebration.
Use of Flags: End of century dates in a xx/xx/xx format are commonly used as flags for special conditions.
THE Queen WILL visit the Millennium Dome at next year's spectacular end of century celebrations, it was claimed last night.