The Press will feature late-day updates on world, national and regional news; sports; end of business day reports; entertainment tips for the coming evening and social media commentary.
What does EOBD stand for?
EOBD stands for End of Business Day
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EOBD
- Equality Operations on Boolean Arguments
- Estudios Onomastico Biograficos de al-Andalus
- Electro-Optical Bread Board
- Early Onset Breast Carcinomas (age-defined tumors)
- Eastern Ohio Basketball Camp (est. 1969; Sherrodsville, OH)
- Engineer Officer Basic Course
- Environment Observation and Balance Council (international activism group)
- Ethernet Out-of-Band Channel (Cisco Systems)
- European Open Beach Championship
- Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County
- Estimated Off-Block Date (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Europäische On-Board-Diagnose (German: European On-Board-Diagnostics; vehicle emissions; EU directive)
- European On Board Diagnosis
- European On-Board Diagnostics
- Evolutionary Origin of Bipolar Disorder (psychology)
- Eastern Ontario Berry Growers Association (Canada)
- Ecology and Organismal Biology (Eastern Michigan University)
- Employees Oldage Benefits Institution (Pakistan)
- Eastern Ohio Bigfoot Investigation Center (Newcomerstown, OH)
- Existing Object (AutoCAD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The deadline for appeal expired at the end of business day Tuesday.
Changes from publication after end of business day on August 19, 2009 to the morning of August 20, 2009, 9:00 AM CET due to board travelling arrangements).
Shareholders of record on March 31st 2005 will be eligible for 20% more shares than they had an end of business day on the 31st.
HOLLYWOOD -- Big Screen Entertainment Group (OTC:BSEG) has announced that the company's audited financials will be posted by the end of business day PST, Tuesday, August 7th.
A replay of the Conference Call will be available approximately two hours after the completion of the call through the end of business day, Tuesday, October 5, 2004 by calling 1-800-642-1687 for Domestic, and +1-706-645-9291 for International.
The final index list was announced by Russell Investment Group at the end of business day on Friday, June 22, 2007.
Avatar's call management system ensures that no customer is forgotten, with most calls returned within 30 minutes and all calls returned by the end of business day.