COLCHESTER, England, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Serial inventor Michael Pritchard, aged 45, is appearing on BBC2 'Tomorrow's World', a Horizon Special, where the life-changing water filtration system he invented to end Water Poverty will be featured.
What does EWP stand for?
EWP stands for End Water Poverty (est. 2007)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EWP
We have 76 other meanings of EWP in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic White Pages
- Electronic Work Permit
- Electronic Workpaper
- Electronic Workplace
- Elevated Work Platform
- Elliot Wave Principal (observed fractal-like repetitions in asset values over time)
- Emergency War Plan
- Emergency Watershed Protection
- Employee Work Profile
- Employee Workplace
- Engineered Wood Products
- Engineering Work Package
- English Writing Proficiency (various universities)
- Enhanced Working Position
- Ethics Working Party (International Stem Cell Forum)
- ETSI Work Program
- European Water Partnership (EU)
- Ever-Durable Warepad (suspension accessory)
- Extended Warranty Program (various organizations)
- Extended WorkPass Program (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pump Aid and End Water Poverty in the UK are leading the charge to break the Guinness World Record for the world's longest toilet queue to raise understanding of the lack of poor sanitation across the world.
They were marking the end of the International Year of Sanitation, in 2008, which the End Water Poverty (EWP) Campaign.