7 million in 2002 resulting from refunds received from local exchange carriers under the FCC's "New Services Test" and end user common line charges.
What does EUCL stand for?
EUCL stands for End User Common Line Charge
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EUCL
- Edinburgh University Collection of Historic Musical Instruments
- [not an acronym] (formerly Electric Utility Consultants, Inc.; Greenwood Village, CO)
- Endorsed for Unclassified Cryptographic Information
- European Collaborative Interspecific Backcross
- European Certification of Informatics Professionals (Swindon, UK)
- European Certification of IT (Information Technology) Professionals (Council of European Professional Informatics Societies)
- European Union-China Junior Managers Training Programme
- Edinburgh UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) City of Literature (UK)
- Edinburgh University Club of London (UK)
- End User Carrier Line Charge (telephone rates)
- Edinburgh University Complete Lifecycle Integrated Development (University of Edinburgh; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- European Cooperation for Lightning Detection
- European Cooperation for the Long Term in Defense
- European University of Chinese Medicine
- European Union-China Managers Association
- Eastwood Uniting Church Musical Society (Australia)
- Edinburgh University Carbon Management Society (Scotland, UK)
- End User Computing Network
- European Union Center of New York (Euorpean Commission)
- European Rotaract Convention
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 million from last year's first quarter principally due to an increase in the number of installed pay telephones, to increased charges by local exchange providers for end user common line charges, PICC charges and fees related to the Universal Service Fund, and to increased selling, general and administrative expenses.
As part of Ameritech's "Opportunity Indiana" plan approved by the IURC in June 1994, Ameritech Indiana agreed to reduce the End User Common Line Charge (EUCLC) by $2.